Sunday, August 3, 2008

ComputerBrain.com -> Cheap prices, SLOW ORDER PROCESSING

I'm not sure I'll ever buy from http://computerbrain.com again! I did research on a Garmin Edge 705 and Amazon.com had them as the cheapest price at 530.00 or so. I went direct to their site and ordered, paid for rush shipping and then overnight express on a wednesday night. Here it is on Sunday and I still did not get my package! I was not very happy so I called them on Friday and they offered to give me 10 bucks back on shipping.

2 comments:

Amanda Heismann Gray, CPM said...

I've never had much luck with smaller companies online, unfortunately. They are very hit and miss. I'm sorry that this one was a miss for you. Good luck with your rides!

Bill said...

Yea, I've had 2 bad experiences with small shops. I figured since Amazon was using them as a supplier it might be good. Hopefully the product is in 'good' shape when it gets here!